TRY A CATCH B
The TRY A CATCH B app is a Supportive App. It generates two execution lanes per inserted app. You can use the app multiple times. The A-Lane is running. If no error occurs, the app is completed. If an error occurs, the B-Lane is trying to execute. Optionally, the app will respond to any errors or just the error of the app ERROR.
- Stopping of external processes if there is a robot error (stop press, stop grinding machine, stop dispenser etc.).
- Defined exit from a RERUN loop.
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- When using TRY A CATCH B pay attention to the parameterisation of the force threshold values. The app bases on the set thresholds of the task. Using apps that override the limits may result in misbehaviour or error stopping.
- If the robot error has occurred due to a movement, then movements can not always be carried out in the B-Lane.
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.
- PANDA robot with Firmware 4+ (for 3.x. available on request).