PICKIT TRY ELSE
Use this Supportive App to approach an object position provided by the Pick-it Vision System. If it do not detect an object, it executes the embedded apps. The following settings can be made:
- Safe height in mm (approach point Z offset to object coordinates in the end effector coordinate system).
- Correction factor of the object surface in mm Z-direction of the end effector coordinate system.
- Speed and acceleration for the movements within the app.
- Number of attempts until the integrated apps execute.
- Optional transfer points before object approach.
It is highly recommended to perform a verification in the Gimelli Robotics Lab, which will check and interpret the suitability and choice of the corresponding Vision App and camera equipment (lens, iris, illumination).
- Separating bulk material (bin picking).
- Optimising object detection with stirring, shaking or mixing (with the robot).
- Capturing objects in 3D space.
- Sorting objects.
- Singling objects.
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- The app is designed for the use of a Pick-it Vision System of the Pick-it N.V.
- Axle limitations when gripping an object.
- Due to the robot’s axis limitations, it may happen that an object is gripped 180 ° inverted depending on its orientation. As far as the orientation for the deposit position is relevant, the orientation must be e.g. be checked via an external sensor signal (e.g. MODBUS IF) and rotated with 180 FLIP before dropping.
- The vision system must be able to recognize an object, otherwise problems will arise and the app will not work. Any visual aspects have nothing to do with the app function.
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.
- PANDA robot with firmware up to 3.1.0*
- Communication interface PICKIT (software LINUX based) *
- Pick-it Vision System
* Available at Gimelli Engineering AG