The PHOTO MOVE app enables you to move to positions with the robot by selecting positions via a picture. At each selected position the integrated apps will be executed. Demonstrate (manual guidance) four reference points so that the robot can locate the positions correctly. Adjust the approach level (height above reference level) via the dialog. In addition, define the approach speed and acceleration.
- Approaching positions instead of programming them manually.
- Particularly helpful for many and unordered points.
- Approach the same pattern when the object has shifted in space (keep the same reference points but demonstrate them again).
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- The image quality, curvature, etc. affect the accuracy.
- Depending on the input device, resolution and zoom settings, it may happen that points cannot be placed exactly at the desired location.If this happens, the point can be moved manually to the desired location.
- The relative height to the reference plane is the same for all points.Alternatively use several PHOTO MOVE apps to process different heights.
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.
- PANDA robot with Firmware 4+.
- Image capture device (camera).