At any programmed point, a virtual plane is generated. Once the TCP (end effector coordinate system) touches this layer (from both sides) the app is completed. Using this app only makes sense if you have multiple execution tracks (for example with DUAL TRACK).
- Start or stop actions depending on a defined position in the workspace.
- Initial step (identification) for controlling actions (logic).
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- At the programmed point a virtual plane is created in the set room.
- The orientation refers to the base coordinate system of the robot. Either to XY, XZ or to YZ plane.
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.