With SNATCH MOVE you can grasp objects at a defined position. The app solely works with the Franka Hand.
You can apply the following settings:
- Position above the object
- Opening-/closing position *
- Gripping force in N **
- Object’s weight
- Tolerance of the (object) width (epsilon) ***
- Robot motion speed and acceleration
* Depending on the gripper finger position, it will move from outside to inside or from inside to outside.
** We cannot guarantee the accurate force setting. In this respect, interpret the setting more as a guideline (little to more).
*** Grasp different flexible objects with the appropriate EPSILON value. If the tolerance exceeds, the app generates an error.
- Picking objects.
- In combination with ARRAY applicable on defined pattern positions.
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- If the settings of the gripping range do not correspond with the object conditions, errors may arise. Especially if the gripper has a high deformation (for instance at high forces). Hence check set values of the object width.
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.
- PANDA robot with Firmware 4+.
- Franka Hand.