Performs a Cartesian movement from the current position. The orientation (rotation) takes place in a fix-defined order.
- Displacements of the end effector within the working area, where the absolute coordinate is not relevant or possible.
- Movements relative to a sensitively identified surface.
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- Execute Cartesian movements per app together within the app. Also execute the rotations simultaneously.
- Successive RELATIVE MOTION apps can cause errors during rotation.
- Rotations take place in a fix-defined order.
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.