Detect a physical contact in a Cartesian direction with this app. The robot moves within the end effector coordinate system in the programmed direction. As soon as an external force is applied (contact), the movement stops.
- Seek for a position in one direction. Use this position for further actions (following apps).
- Stacking and de-stacking of parts.
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- The set force limit in the app always needs to be below the applied force limit of the task. If the thresholds are set with a local Supportive App these values are considered as the reference.
- If the contact body has elastic properties, the following apps should pay attention to the force limit values. When crossing from one app to the other, force limits can lead to errors.
- The app detects any external Cartesian forces on the TCP (end effector coordinate system). It is important to make sure that you move in right angles to the expected body.
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.