PICKIT MOVE TO
You can access an object position provided by the Pick-it Vision system with this app. The following settings can be made:
- Safe height in mm (approach point Z offset to the object coordinates in the end effector coordinate system).
- Correction factor of the object surface. in mm in Z-direction of the end effector coordinate system.
- Speed and acceleration for the movements within the app.
- Optional transfer points before object approach.
It is highly recommended to perform a verification in the Gimelli Robotics Lab, which will check and interpret the suitability and choice of the corresponding Vision App and camera equipment (lens, iris, illumination).
- Separating bulk material (bin picking).
- Capturing objects in 3D space.
- Sorting objects.
- Singeling objects.
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- The app is designed for the use of a Pick-it Vision System of the Pick-it N.V.
- Execute the app also without previous conduction of PICKIT DETECT.
- Due to the robot’s axis limitations, it may happen that an object is gripped 180 ° inverted depending on its orientation. As far as the orientation for the deposit position is relevant, the orientation must be e.g. be checked via an external sensor signal (e.g. MODBUS IF) and rotated with 180 FLIP before dropping.
- The vision system must be able to recognise an object, otherwise problems will arise and the app will not work. Any visual aspects have nothing to do with the app function.
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.
- PANDA robot with firmware up to 3.1.0*
- Communication interface PICKIT (software LINUX based)*
- Pick-it Vision System
* Available at Gimelli Engineering AG