With the app, a Pick-it Vision System can be calibrated. Five as different positions as possible are programmed. By using the calibration plate mounted on the robot flange a calibration point will be created at each position.
- Calibration of a Pick-it Vision System camera.
It is highly recommended to perform a verification in the Gimelli Robotics Lab, which will check and interpret the suitability and choice of the corresponding Vision App and camera equipment (lens, iris, illumination).
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- The app is designed for the use of a Pick-it Vision System of the Pick-it N.V.
- The camera is mounted statically (not on the robot).
- No adjustability of speed and acceleration possible.
- The vision system must be able to recognize the reference plate, otherwise problems will arise and the app will not work.
- Panda robot with firmware up to 3.1.0*
- Communication interface PICKIT (software LINUX based)*
- Pick-it Vision System
* Available at Gimelli Engineering AG