Manually define the coordinates of any point within the working area. The robot moves to this point when running the app. The coordinates refer to the base coordinate system of the robot.
- Approaching a coordinate in the workspace of the robot.
- HOME position.
- Defined starting point for a task, even if the robot is somewhere else when starting the task.
- Efficient programming.
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- The settings on the end effector coordinate system affect the orientation at the target point. If the default values deviate strongly, it can lead to malfunctions (axle limitations).
- Approaching the target point is linear from the starting point. Collisions can occur.
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.