An app for applying forces and torques relative to the end effector (TCP).
- Joining, pressing, pulling, turning, tightening, pushing, lifting, holding…
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- Force thresholds must always be set higher than the applied force.
- Depending on the axis orientation and position in space, the joint torque thresholds can lead to errors.
- Cartesian force maximum 100N & Rotation 30Nm.
- Maintain the maximum torques limits per axis (see Panda user manual).
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.
- PANDA robot with Firmware 4+ (for 3.x. available on request).