The app checks the weight at the end effector. The execution is successful if the verification matches the apps settings. The setting options include the examination weight, the test duration and the logic. The app will report an error if the settings do not match the check.
- Check if an object is below or above a set weight.
- Stacking off adherent objects, so that it check whether one or more objects have been taken.
- Fill-level control of objects with liquid or other contents.
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- Limited accuracy of the test, depending on the end effector settings, the duration of the test and the centre of gravity (distance to the end effector frame).
- The more tolerance is adjusted to the test weight, the more stable the app works.
- Previous movements may affect the measurement. Ideally use a WAIT function in advance.
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.