We use this app to check the Tool Center Point (endeffector frame) visually. You can programme three positions in the app. The coordinates and the orientation of the first position are stored, whereas for the other two points, only the orientation of the tool (TCP) is saved. As soon as the app is executed, the robot systematically moves to the programmed point with three different orientations. A static reference helps with the assessment.
Use this app solely in a temporary task.
- Checking of manually adjusted end effector coordinates.
- Increase of accuracy.
Limitations / possible parameterisation failure
- Do not use the app within a task combined with other apps. Technically this would work. The app serves more as an independent programming tool.
- Use this app for the standard settings of the FRANKA EMIKA hand / pump. If you change the orientation transformation fundamentally, it can lead to collisions or misbehaviour.
- During programming pay attention to defining the different values of orientation as individually as necessary. Greater deviations quickly lead to inaccessible positions (axle limitations).
- We guarantee the compatibility only in combination with Gimelli Engineering Apps.